Wednesday

weeee!(ird)

wee!
1) just bought a smashing pumpkin's acoustic compilation thingy!
love it, love it, love it
now i have a new drive to play the guitar
2) my DL is born!
love it, loveit, love it, love it
now i have another "mouth to feed"
3) perfected puto pao making
munch it, munch it, munch it
another reason why I TOTALLY NEED TO EXERCISE!

now, all i hafta to do is:
1) plan the acoustic night i so dream to produce for my org. (of course featuring my orgmates' band who is NUMBER 1, mind you)
2) level up my dear elf to 180 so she could fly.
3) level up my baby DL so he could...be utterly handsome! hehe
4) find those darn Tomb Raiders 1 & 2 that i can't seem to find, demmit.
5) be ready for my removal exam on the 7th. (haha)
6) finish that freakin programing thingy (which is almost finished btw)
7) CLEAN MY ROOM!
8) organize my files.
9) organize my cds.
10) watch those movies i so want to watch.
11) list the movies i SO want to watch. (haha)
12) clean my bags! (crap, just remembered that one)
... got lotsa stuff to do, hot fudge. so i'll stop listing 'em down and start doing 'em...and not the leveling up thingy first! although i am so tempted to do just that.

hey, can somebody invent a time slowing machine?
-----------
my mom hauled me over to the parlor to have my eyebrows shaped.
now i really look like some weird gay person. my freakin eyebrows are too thin! ugh. see, this is my second time to have my eyebrows shaped. the first was for my junior prom. my mom made the parlor person shape my eyebrows for it looked too manly. i didn't want my eyebrows shaped, but then again i wasn't holding the freakin blade. (ha! i should have brought my dragon spear along! hehe) and that was my second, no, third visit to the saloon my entire life. i like going to the saloon as much as i like going to hospitals. crap. i forgot to go visit my orgmate! the only time i have to go visit him and my mom has to have my kilay shaped.
hey vin, get well soon!
------
my 30 mins at the saloon just gave me neck pains. when we got there, there was a girl having her hair blow dried (maybe she got hot oil or something). it took the hairdresser 45 mins to shampoo and cut my mom's hair. when we left, the girl's hair's still being blow dried. man. the cost of beauty. hmm... when they impose VAT, while that cost also go up?

No comments: